Eco in Mind, ecotherapy group support, is expanding to 3 new sites across Dorset, and we think you might recognise one of the new sites!
- Ferndown – Longham Allotments
- Shillingstone – The Big Yellow Bus Project
- Shaftesbury – Abbey View Medical Centre
All sessions are for adults – different groups operate at different sites with dedicated groups for carers and relatives of people living with Dementia and NHS and Blue Light Workers.
In Shaftesbury however, this support is for patients of the Blackmore Vale Partnership! We told you that you might recognise one of the new sites!
- Where: Abbey View Medical Centre
- When: Fridays, 12.45 to 1.30pm
- Who: GP Surgery patients
Starts 21st April
Speak to our Wellbeing team if you would like to know more about this!