All services listed in this section can be accessed directly without speaking to a Clinician.
These links are for directories of local support services:
- Dorset Council Community Directory: Searchable directory of community groups, services and activities
- HelpAndKindness: Community support directory for Dorset; searchable by postcode/town. Tel: 01305 595958
- Livewell Dorset: Free advice and support to help you: Smoking; reduce/stop, Alcohol; reduce/stop, Be more active, Manage weight
- Health A to Z: NHS information & advice on all health conditions
- Healthier Together: Website created by parents and healthcare professionals in Dorset. Information on common childhood illnesses, including advice on what ‘red-flag’ signs to look out for, where to seek help if required, what you should do to keep your child comfortable and how long your child’s symptoms are likely to last.
- Dorset Family Information Service: Free, impartial information service for parents and carers of children and young people aged up to 19 yrs, or up to 25 yrs for those with special educational needs or disability (SEND). Tel: 01305 221066
- Help For Mental Health: Information about local & national mental health support services