Exciting partnership opportunities due to Expansion of Primary Care Services. The Blackmore Vale Partnership is located in a beautiful part of North Dorset. Excellent links (road and rail) with London. Fantastic local schools both state and private. Coast within easy reach for sailing, diving and outdoor pursuits.
Come and join us in beautiful North Dorset!
We are a high earning, innovative and friendly partnership working across 4 sites embracing the beautiful market towns of Sturminster Newton and Shaftesbury with excellent local schools, transport links and are only 45 mins from the Jurassic coast.
- 26,000 patients
- 9 partners; democratic and MDT partnership
- Superb practice team including salaried GPs, retained Doctors, ACPs, full practice nurse team, Medicines Management team and supportive administration members
- Physio FCP, Mental Health support and social prescribing team
- Frailty team including AHPs, HCAs
- Training practice linked with UCL, Bristol and Imperial Universities
- Good CQC rating
- New to partnership scheme supported
We have been part of the nationally recognised Altogether Better Programme and have a fantastic multi-disciplinary team which includes a great practice and frailty nurse team, social prescribers, health coaches, and a digital care co-ordinator who are developing a really holistic and patient focused approach to health care.
We are part of the Complete Care Community national pilot, working in partnership with local organisations to reduce social isolation following Covid-19, and are developing a frailty long term condition pathway, embracing digital options where appropriate and helpful.
As a partnership we welcome the opportunities to support our workforce as individuals and recognise the benefit of flexible working; we are a fun-loving group with a great sense of humour. We are looking to expand our partnership model and welcome you to give us a call and come and visit this beautiful part of the world.
- Number of sessions negotiable to suit the individual.
- We offer a golden hello and can support relocation expenses.
For an informal chat please ring Dr Simone Yule or Sara Froud 01258 474517